Our Certified Diabetes Educator can help you manage your diabetes, check your blood glucose monitor, and make sure your other medications are organized.
Controlling glucose levels is critical to prevent long-term complications related to diabetes, such as problems with your eyes, kidneys, and nerves. However, a large number of patients do not reach their blood glucose targets. With long-term counselling and care, we help these patients develop individual strategies so that they can reach their blood glucose goals and live in excellent health.
- Counselling by a Certified Diabetes Educator
- Blood Glucose Monitor Check-up
- Blood Glucose Test Results Assessment and Report
- Discount prices for diabetic supplies
Seniors have unique needs with their medications. Our pharmacist can help explain and organize your medication plan.
Aging changes the way our bodies react to medication. Many seniors also take several medications simultaneously. Inappropriate medication use can cause problems like unpleasant side effects. This is why we give seniors extra care at View Street Pharmacy.
By carefully evaluating and monitoring our patients’ drug regimens, we identify and prevent problems. We help fine-tune drug therapy so that you can get the best possible results. We promote healthy aging and help patient continue to live on their own. We are dedicated to helping people live better and longer lives by enhancing the quality of care.
The Senior Care pharmacist is your own personal health care consultant. Here are just some of the services available:
- Comprehensive medication review by appointment
- Ongoing clinical consultation and home pharmacy care
- Health management counselling
- Disposal of outdated medications
- Home visits when needed
Can't get your medication in the right dose or format? We can help. Compounding is a good option for people with unique needs, allergies, children, or pets.
We specially prepare medications when the commercially available format does not meet your needs. We can customize the dose and format (such as capsules, lollipops, gummy bears). This can be helpful for people with special medication needs, or allergies to food dyes. It’s also helpful for children and pets.
- HRT cream
- Pet medications
Travel and Vaccines
Going on a trip? We can help you plan ahead so you can concentrate on enjoying your vacation.
Here are some things we can help you with:
- Making sure you have enough of your usual prescription medications, and the right documents for them
- Making sure you have the right medications for your destination, such as malaria pills
- The names of your medications at your destination
- Planning what time to take your medications if you are changing time zones
- Packing a travel kit of anti-nausea medication, bug repellant, sunscreen, Pepto-Bismol, etc.
We can also give some vaccines, including the annual flu shot.
The Methadone Maintenance Treatment is the most effective therapy for opioid addiction. Methadone will reduce the cravings that people will have when they develop dependence on heroin or other opioids.
The Methadone Maintenance Treatment will help you restore the balance and stability of your life. We offer the patient-centered care in a respectful manner in quiet and friendly environment. Our Methadone Program will assist you in recovering from opioid dependence and getting back to healthy life. Ask pharmacist for details.